1. Cultivating self –esteem in preparation become a church leader.
2. Daily Devotion and special vocation.
(1) Personal devotion.
(2) Morning devotion (Every Monday to Friday morning)
(3) Prayer day (24 hours) and special talk.
(4) Hymnal Practices and attending Sunday worship services at Local Church.
(5) Vesper services on Every Wednesday.
(6) Learning how to minister church member through teaching Bible (Field work within 1st Semester and pastoral work in summer) and Gospel Campaign to Local Churches to the Whole KBC (December and Summer).
3. Cultivating the students to be good in moral life.
4. Other activities for spiritual celebration.
5. Christian Drama Competition; Eg. Christian Family, Narcotic Drugs, Christian ethical issues, Thanks giving, Food fare, Gospel song show, Christmas song composing competition, Choir Competition, (Family group activities).
4. Deferred Admission: Application forms are valid for two year following the original acceptance. After two years, the applicant must reapply.
3. Morning work at 6:00 am to 7:00 am, General cleaning, Gardening, School farming.
4. Pastoral Visit to Prison and Hospital
5. Special Activities: Planting day, Anti-drugs day, speaking club, opened house, teaching musical instrument, vocal training, culture show, national days program. Some activities are in competition with family group or class by class.